1 medium onion #2 cone 1 package tofu (firm) 1 cup rolled oats
½ chopped parsley 1/3 cup tomato sauce 1/3 cup braggs (soy)
2 TBSP Dijon mustard Black pepper TT ¼ tsp garlic powder
1 cup chopped mushroom ¼ nutritional flakes 1/3 cup chopped nuts
Combine all ingredients together. Spray Small skillet and add ingredients. Medium Click Low.
3 lbs potatoes, #4 cone 4 onions, #2 cone ½ cup almond milk
½ cup sour cream Salt & Pepper, TT butter tt
Process the potatoes using the #4 cone. Arrange a layer of potatoes and onions on bottom of 4 qt roaster. Add more potatoes and onions in layers. Pour mixture of half and half and sour cream between layers and repeat the process. Season as desired with salt & pepper then cook on medium-click-low until done.
This is soooo delicious! you can serve it as a pie or as a mousse!
- 1-14-oz. package of extra firm tofu, cut into large chunks
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, vanilla almond or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste) (I use my nephew’s straight-from-the-tree maple syrup)
- 1-10 oz. bag vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips – set aside a handful for garnish
- ½ cup Godiva® chocolate liqueur, optional
- 1 easy vegan graham cracker crust, if opting for pie
Easy Vegan Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 2 tablespoons organic brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- To make the crust, preheat the oven to 375° F. Place the crackers and sugar in a food processor and pulse to combine. Drizzle in the coconut oil and pulse a few more times, until the crust holds together (you can also mix the crust with your hands). Press the crust firmly into a Saladmaster pie pan, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool.
- Transfer the tofu, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup to a blender and blend well. Melt the chips in an 8” Saladmaster skillet, and add them to the tofu mix. Blend again. If using, add and blend in Godiva chocolate liqueur.
- Pour chocolate filling into the pie crust and let it set in the fridge for at least three hours. Slice and serve. If serving as mousse, chill in a bowl in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
3 tablespoons or vegetable broth
3/4 cup coarsely chopped chestnuts – you can use pecans as a substitute
1/2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Use small or large culinary basket or place them in Wok MED – Click – LOW
- Melt butter with oil and broth in a 12” gourmet skillet or wok over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, chestnuts and sage and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
HOLIDAY SALAD – Saladmaster Machine
- Organic Greens
- 1 cup Glazed Nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries Blue Cheese
- 2 Apples #3 cone
- 2 tbs. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
GREEN BEANS WITH CRISPY SHALLOTS – 12” gourmet skillet
- 1 ½ lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 5 medium shallots
- ½ tsp. salt
Preparation Cook beans in a 3-quart with inset, covered, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, then fry shallots in 3 batches, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per batch (watch carefully; shallots burn easily). Transfer shallots quickly as browned with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. (Shallots will become crisp as they cool.) Discard all but about 1 tablespoon oil from skillet, then cook chile over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add beans and salt and toss with tongs until heated through. Remove from heat and add fried shallots and mint, tossing to combine.
Creamy Scallop Potatoes Large Skillet
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes #4 cone
- 1 onion #2 cone
- 4 garlic cloves minces
- 3 stocks Celery sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- ½ cup vegan butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Blend together the coconut cream, melted butter, sour cream and cover the bottom. Layer potatoes, celery, onion, garlic and cream mixture; repeat. Place the cooktop on medium – click – low and GO!