This is soooo delicious! you can serve it as a pie or as a mousse!
- 1-14-oz. package of extra firm tofu, cut into large chunks
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, vanilla almond or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste) (I use my nephew’s straight-from-the-tree maple syrup)
- 1-10 oz. bag vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips – set aside a handful for garnish
- ½ cup Godiva® chocolate liqueur, optional
- 1 easy vegan graham cracker crust, if opting for pie
Easy Vegan Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 2 tablespoons organic brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- To make the crust, preheat the oven to 375° F. Place the crackers and sugar in a food processor and pulse to combine. Drizzle in the coconut oil and pulse a few more times, until the crust holds together (you can also mix the crust with your hands). Press the crust firmly into a Saladmaster pie pan, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool.
- Transfer the tofu, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup to a blender and blend well. Melt the chips in an 8” Saladmaster skillet, and add them to the tofu mix. Blend again. If using, add and blend in Godiva chocolate liqueur.
- Pour chocolate filling into the pie crust and let it set in the fridge for at least three hours. Slice and serve. If serving as mousse, chill in a bowl in refrigerator until ready to serve.