This rich and creamy macaroni and cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Vegan and Gluten-Free
8oz macaroni noodles, cooked
¾ cup raw cashews
1 + ¾ cups almond milk
½ tsp Mustard
1.5 tbsp cornstarch
¼ cup nutritional yeast
2 tbsp light miso paste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp onion powder
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt & pepper, to taste
- Place cashews in the food processor and finely grind (just don’t let the cashews turn to a paste). Set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine milk, oil and cornstarch. Bring to a simmer over high heat. Decrease heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes, or until cornstarch dissolves.
- Using a whisk or large fork, stir in the ground cashews, nutritional yeast, miso paste, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder and salt until well combined.
- Add the cashew cheese to the macaroni noodles, drizzle with truffle oil (if using) and serve.
1 medium onion #2 cone 1 package tofu (firm) 1 cup rolled oats
½ chopped parsley 1/3 cup tomato sauce 1/3 cup braggs (soy)
2 TBSP Dijon mustard Black pepper TT ¼ tsp garlic powder
1 cup chopped mushroom ¼ nutritional flakes 1/3 cup chopped nuts
Combine all ingredients together. Spray Small skillet and add ingredients. Medium Click Low.
3 lbs potatoes, #4 cone 4 onions, #2 cone ½ cup almond milk
½ cup sour cream Salt & Pepper, TT butter tt
Process the potatoes using the #4 cone. Arrange a layer of potatoes and onions on bottom of 4 qt roaster. Add more potatoes and onions in layers. Pour mixture of half and half and sour cream between layers and repeat the process. Season as desired with salt & pepper then cook on medium-click-low until done.
1 bag of Chicken Tenders Frozen 2 cans of organic pinto beans
2 cans of organic kidney beans Picante Sauce – enough to pour over top!
1 bag corn chips
Shredded cheddar cheese #2 cone (or your cheese of choice)
Start with cold skillet. Throw frozen chicken breasts boneless into cold pan. Pour kidney and pinto beans over chicken. Pour picante sauce over beans. Cover with lots of Corn Chips. Cut cheese on #2 cone and top with cheese. Medium, click, low. Leave for 30 minutes or until you are ready to eat!
2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
3 tablespoons or vegetable broth
3/4 cup coarsely chopped chestnuts – you can use pecans as a substitute
1/2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Use small or large culinary basket or place them in Wok MED – Click – LOW
- Melt butter with oil and broth in a 12” gourmet skillet or wok over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, chestnuts and sage and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
HOLIDAY SALAD – Saladmaster Machine
- Organic Greens
- 1 cup Glazed Nuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries Blue Cheese
- 2 Apples #3 cone
- 2 tbs. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Asian Plum Glaze Ham 10 Qt Roaster
This Recipe can be used on pork roast, turkey or chicken too!
- 1 Cup Plum jam or preserves
- tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped green onion
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seed
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 tsp. grated ginger
Put all ingredients into your 1 qt and gently simmer for 30-45 minutes. If you want a more intense flavor reduce the sauce further before applying.
Place the ham in the 10 quart roaster. Drizzle with the glaze. Start the roaster on Medium and wait for the valve to click and stand straight up for 8 – 10 minutes before lowering the heat to medium low. If it continues to click drop the heat slowly. Bake for a minimum of 15 minutes per pound. The longer you leave it the more tender and juicy it will be! I love my Saladmaster System!
GREEN BEANS WITH CRISPY SHALLOTS – 12” gourmet skillet
- 1 ½ lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup chopped mint
- 5 medium shallots
- ½ tsp. salt
Preparation Cook beans in a 3-quart with inset, covered, until just tender, about 5 minutes. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, then fry shallots in 3 batches, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per batch (watch carefully; shallots burn easily). Transfer shallots quickly as browned with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. (Shallots will become crisp as they cool.) Discard all but about 1 tablespoon oil from skillet, then cook chile over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 2 minutes. Add beans and salt and toss with tongs until heated through. Remove from heat and add fried shallots and mint, tossing to combine.