- In a 16 oz glass jar, mix chia seed with liquid and vanilla.
- Stir or shake until chia is expended in liquid – about 2 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator covered and allow to soak for at least 4 hours. Store up to a week in the refrigerator.
- To serve, top with shredded coconut, cinnamon, blueberries, raspberries, and sliced almonds.
- For sweeter taste, add honey, stevia, or Lakanto.
- Other topping options: granola, cacao syrup, grounded flaxseeds, spirulina powder, blackberries, walnuts, hemp seeds
|¼ cup of dry chia seeds
2 cup of non-diary milk (almond/coconut/hemp)
1 tbsp sliced almond ( I like sweetened and roasted almond from Trader Joe’s)
A few mint leaves
|½ cup blueberries
½ cup raspberries
1 tbsp shredded coconut
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
Optional sweetener: honey, stevia, Lakanto