1 medium onion #2 cone 1 package tofu (firm) 1 cup rolled oats
½ chopped parsley 1/3 cup tomato sauce 1/3 cup braggs (soy)
2 TBSP Dijon mustard Black pepper TT ¼ tsp garlic powder
1 cup chopped mushroom ¼ nutritional flakes 1/3 cup chopped nuts
Combine all ingredients together. Spray Small skillet and add ingredients. Medium Click Low.
3 lbs potatoes, #4 cone 4 onions, #2 cone ½ cup almond milk
½ cup sour cream Salt & Pepper, TT butter tt
Process the potatoes using the #4 cone. Arrange a layer of potatoes and onions on bottom of 4 qt roaster. Add more potatoes and onions in layers. Pour mixture of half and half and sour cream between layers and repeat the process. Season as desired with salt & pepper then cook on medium-click-low until done.
1 bag of Chicken Tenders Frozen 2 cans of organic pinto beans
2 cans of organic kidney beans Picante Sauce – enough to pour over top!
1 bag corn chips
Shredded cheddar cheese #2 cone (or your cheese of choice)
Start with cold skillet. Throw frozen chicken breasts boneless into cold pan. Pour kidney and pinto beans over chicken. Pour picante sauce over beans. Cover with lots of Corn Chips. Cut cheese on #2 cone and top with cheese. Medium, click, low. Leave for 30 minutes or until you are ready to eat!
This is soooo delicious! you can serve it as a pie or as a mousse!
- 1-14-oz. package of extra firm tofu, cut into large chunks
- 1 ½ – 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened, vanilla almond or soy milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste) (I use my nephew’s straight-from-the-tree maple syrup)
- 1-10 oz. bag vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips – set aside a handful for garnish
- ½ cup Godiva® chocolate liqueur, optional
- 1 easy vegan graham cracker crust, if opting for pie
Easy Vegan Graham Cracker Crust
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 2 tablespoons organic brown sugar
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- To make the crust, preheat the oven to 375° F. Place the crackers and sugar in a food processor and pulse to combine. Drizzle in the coconut oil and pulse a few more times, until the crust holds together (you can also mix the crust with your hands). Press the crust firmly into a Saladmaster pie pan, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow crust to cool.
- Transfer the tofu, vanilla, almond milk, and maple syrup to a blender and blend well. Melt the chips in an 8” Saladmaster skillet, and add them to the tofu mix. Blend again. If using, add and blend in Godiva chocolate liqueur.
- Pour chocolate filling into the pie crust and let it set in the fridge for at least three hours. Slice and serve. If serving as mousse, chill in a bowl in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Yes we cheated and used the Gluten free stuffing mix from Trader Joes. Although we added fresh vegetables and used the broth from the turkey! It was delicious!
Gluten Free Bread (Trader Joes Stuffing Mix)
6 Tbls butter
3 ½ cup water or veggie broth
½ onion #2 cone
2 stick celery #4 cone
Sauté the onions and celery with butter. Mix 6 TBLS butter and water in a sauce pan until butter is melted on low. Remove from heat and gently fold in the bread until all are moist and let sit for 10 minutes or until moisture is absorbed.
2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoons chopped fresh sage
3 tablespoons or vegetable broth
3/4 cup coarsely chopped chestnuts – you can use pecans as a substitute
1/2 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Use small or large culinary basket or place them in Wok MED – Click – LOW
- Melt butter with oil and broth in a 12” gourmet skillet or wok over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, chestnuts and sage and cook, stirring often, until heated through, 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
2 Lemons, zest and juice
2 Limes, zest and juice
½ Orange, zest and juice
1 Red onion, diced small
1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
2 T Oregano, fresh
½ cup Celery, diced small
5 Radishes, diced small
2 Tomatoes, diced small
2 Jalapenos, seeded and diced
¾ cup Avocado or olive oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
3 Cucumbers, sliced in ¼ inch coins
In a large bowl, mix all the Ceviche ingredients together except the jicama, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, grate the jicama with a box grater. Drain the grated jicama with a cheesecloth or nut bag, squeezing out all the excess moisture. Add the jicama to the Ceviche mixture and toss together.